Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I often just lay in my bed for an extra few minutes each morning thinking about how blessed I really am. I have a family who has been through many trials, yet we manage to stay close with one another. My family is beyond forgiving and I swear to you, my own Mother would bail me out if jail if I committed a crime. We have been through individual trials and trials as a family; the support is always there. I complain about work to my sweet boyfriend often, but I need to readjust my attitude about it. I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I am making money that is helping towards bills, groceries, etc. When I am having a rough day at work, I always think of my Dad. Ever since I can remember, my Dad has been the hardest working man I know. I may not tell him enough, but that has and always will be a huge example to me. He may be tired and worn out, but he continues to work his hardest to provide and I will forever be grateful for his unconditional love towards his family. My sweet Austin Lee, oh how I could go on about the love I have for him. He wakes up early each morning with no complaints about going to work. I appreciate him always thinking of what’s best and providing for us.  I drive him crazy sometimes, but he continues to show me his love and never gives up on me. I love the little life we have built together and I am beyond excited to see what is in store for our future. I am so blessed to have him in my life and he will forever have my heart. I can’t forget about my little boogers, Brixton Kash and Aubree Jane. As I watch them grow, it makes me realize how precious life really is. This is a harsh world and I wish I could somehow make them stay little forever so they don’t have to experience hardships and be exposed to evil. I want them to be able to look up to me and know “Aunt Sha Sha” will always be there for them. I am the most sensitive person that you probably will ever meet, but I am grateful to have been raised with three older brothers who have taught be not to take crap from no one! I blame my feisty-ness on them, but it is definitely not something I am ashamed of. I love how I have such a different relationship with each of my brothers. All in all, I am one blessed girl and I am GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment