Friday, January 10, 2014

fam{ily}

 As I am getting older, I am realizing now more than ever, just how amazing family is. I am constantly feeling blessed and grateful for my loved ones. Sometimes I wonder how my parents do it, yet they continue to love us crazy kids unconditionally and put up with us! I may not tell them or show them enough, but they mean the absolute world to me. They are my biggest supporters, my examples, and I love them to the moon and back. 28 years of marriage, 4 kids, 2 grandkids, memories, laughs, tear, trials...they have been through it all! They show the greatest example of strength and for that, I will always be grateful.
 I am so grateful that Austin puts up with my mood swings and comforts me when I need it. I love the life we have built together. We may only have Sophie now, but I love my little family more than anything.  I truely have learned that love conquers all...no matter what, it does. I am so blessed to have Austin in my life and I am grateful for his hard work and love.

Last but not least, I am so happy that everyone has accepted me in Austin's family. For Christmas this year, most gifts were to Austin and I. That truely warmed my heart. I am grateful for the relationships I have made with his family and I look forward to making many more memories with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment