Sunday, May 4, 2014


On 5/1,Daddy and I got to hear your heart beat for the very first time! 
I was very nervous leading up to this appointment because I thought I was going to have blood work done. Now,I know that sounds crazy. I am deathly afraid off needles,but I am trying to convince myself otherwise because being pregnant,I have to get over that fear. 

Austin went to work early that morning and met me at Dr.Holme's office for our appointment. I had an exam,cultures done,and we got to hear our sweet baby's heart beat for the very first time. I thought I would bawl but it was different. I got such an overwhelming feeling of happiness hearing the heart beat. I was so happy to hear our sweet baby's heart beating strong. I believe it was 169! My next appointment is May 18th and I can't wait to hear my little peanuts heart beat again. I find myself listening to the video Austin recorded of the heart beat atleast 2 or 3 times a day! He was so excited to share it with friends and family after the appointment. It was so sweet. 
A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment