Thursday, April 3, 2014

Originally my first appointment with Dr.Holmes was April 15th,but since I have been so nauseous and sick,my first appointment was today! My Mom,Shaylin and Aubree came with me. I went in feeling nervous and I didn't know what to expect. I have been to plenty of OB appointments with my sister in laws,but it is so different when you are going there for yourself and your baby. We sat in the waiting room until my name was called. The nurse weighed me,took my height and then led us back to a room. She took my vitals and then we were left to wait for Dr.Holmes. He came in,we talked,a rush of excitement came over me and the moment I have been waiting for came,I saw a little flutter across the screen. That was my sweet little peanut,alive in my stomach. The pressure from the ultra sound machine wand hurt a little bit,but I wanted to stare at the screen all day.


I am measuring at 7 weeks and 3 days and my due date is November 18th. 
We announced that Baby Walton is due to arrive in November on Instagram and Facebook and we both have received such love and support from our friends and family. I am so thankful! 

I have been super nauseous so Dr.Holmes gave me Diclegis. I am praying it will help me feel better so I am able to do more things. My next appointment is April 24th! 

Mommy loves you, little peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment