Thursday, February 20, 2014

focus.

I have severe anxiety and I truly let it and life get in the way of my happiness at times. I sit here and think to myself that I really need to focus on what really matters in life. I need to focus on being a better me.

As of this month, Austin and I have lived together for one year! It has hard to wrap my head around it. Time has flown by us! I feel at times I fail at being a "wife." Some days I don't feel like doing the dishes or doing the laundry. Heck, some days I don't even wear make up. I want to focus on being a better "house wife." I have started to cook more, which I am honestly very proud of myself. It isn't always the most delicious meal, it may even be a little salty, and I may light a paper towel on fire, but hey...you learn as you go. Right?! Austin is a very picky eater, so I am constantly asking him what he thinks of the meal. Poor guy. If you have any delicious recipes for picky eaters, send them my way! Please...

I have struggled with my weight for quite some time now and I FINALLY have come to the realization that I am sick of it and am ready to change. I got a membership to Fitness Works and have found that my favorite class is Body Jam. I have yet to venture to working out on the floor, but plan to soon. We were in Florida last week on vacation, so my eating was not that great. I came home and went to the grocery store and bought ALL healthy foods. $167 of it! Shoot me. I really need to learn how to coupon. Anyways, I already can tell such a difference in the way I feel since I have started eating clean. Those migraines from not drinking Dr.Pepper 24/7 really get to you. I am focusing on me and what is best for my body. My body is a temple and I intend to treat it that way.

I won't even get into the details of what my family has been through these past few years, but I am learning to "let go" of things and to really focus on my relationship with each and every one of my family members. My family is number one and so very precious to me.

Here is to focusing on what really matters! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment