Tuesday, April 1, 2014

On  the 13th of March, I found out I was PREGNANT! Over the previous few weeks, I had been feeling sick and nauseous but I never thought anything about it. I remember a specific day I was driving home from work, nauseous, sweating, and on the verge of vomiting. I was stuck in traffic, so there was no way I could pull over. I started crying and I called my mom for her comfort. I walked in the door and went straight to our bed. I didn't even say hi to Austin, I just knew I needed to lay down to feel better. I finally started feeling better, but still never thought anything about it. A few weeks later, my Mom and I were shopping and I told her I was feeling nauseous. She asked me then if I thought I was pregnant. I told her no, because honestly, it hadn't even crossed my mind. The next day I went to work, and again, the nauseous feeling came back. I then started to think to myself that maybe I was pregnant. The drive to Walgreens from work was the longest drive of my life. I walked in Walgreens bought a pregnancy test, bobby pins, and an oil spray for my hair. I drove home and went straight into the bath room. The results were in, I saw those...TWO PINK LINES. They showed up immediately. I went into panic mode and I didn't even know what to think. I called Careisse crying and she was on her way, my mom was getting a massage and Austin was on his way back home from St. John's. I texted Austin asking him when he would be home and to please hurry. I called him and told him that I had taken a pregnancy test. I think he was in shock because he was speechless. I wanted him home right that second. My Mom finally was out of her massage and I called her crying letting her know that she was right about me being pregnant. She was calm and very loving when she came over.  Careisse and my Mom stayed with me for a while. I am so grateful for them and I always will be. I fell asleep after they left, and was asleep when Austin got home. I honestly was nervous to talk to him about it, even though I had no reason to be.
My first appointment is April 15th and I am anxiously waiting for it. I feel like I have already been waiting an eternity. I think I am about 8 weeks along. If you know me, you know I absolutely love ice cream, cake, etc. but now that I am pregnant, I want no part in the sugary business. All I ever want it salty foods and I am constantly wanting Taco Bell. I have been very nauseous but have only thrown up twice. I have been experiencing tender breast, cramping, the whole nine yards. I know that it will be worth it in the end when I hold my sweet baby. This pregnancy was not planned, but I feel if it is a dream come true. A mother is all I have ever wanted to be. Austin and are excited for our little family to be growing by two feet and one heart. Baby Walton is due to arrive November 2014! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment